The Making Love retreat®
Conscious Sex can transform your experience of relationship and intimacy
During this weeklong retreat, created by Diana & Michael Richardson, a couple is given completely new insights into sex and its function within a relationship. Most of the unhappiness experienced in love has its source in the dissatisfaction with sex.
When the underlying truth of sex is clarified, sex can become a healing force instead of a disruptive one.
The key lies in a new perception of the genitals: how they interact and how male and female energy communicate with each other.
Participants are given tools for communication and regulation so they can gain an inner sense of safety and empowerment.
By combining the work with our expertise in Somatic Experiencing (trauma therapy by Peter Levine), the overall experience of the retreat is deepened.
True healing and transformation can emerge naturally.
Experiences this retreat can give you:
- New insights for your body and your life.
- Love and trust can increase between you and your partner.
- More passion and vigour for life in general.
- Deeper relaxation, and trust in yourself and in your body .
- Clear, simple and accessible Keys to understand male and female sexuality.
- Insights on how to share a natural understanding of sexuality with your children.
- A general sense of well-being and fulfilment in life.
"In a world full of imbalances between the masculine and the feminine, we recognise the great value of this work.
We dedicate our lives to this silent revolution of love, which begins when we start to turn inward - when we start to truly know and love ourselves…"
Max & Jasmin