The Making Love retreat®
Conscious Sex can transform your experience of relationship and intimacy
During this weeklong retreat, created by Diana & Michael Richardson, a couple is given completely new insights into sex and its function within a relationship. Most of the unhappiness experienced in love has its source in the dissatisfaction with sex.
When the underlying truth of sex is clarified, sex can become a healing force instead of a disruptive one.
The key lies in a new perception of the genitals: how they interact and how male and female energy communicate with each other.
Also Participants are given tools for communication and regulation so they can gain an inner sense of safety and empowerment.
Through this understanding of making love and in adding our background of Somatic Experiencing (trauma therapy by Peter Levine), a very safe and grounded space is created where true healing and transformation can emerge naturally.
Experiences this retreat can give you:
- New insights for your body and your life.
- Love and trust can increase between you and your partner.
- Deeper relaxation, and trust in yourself and in your body .
- Clear, simple and accessible Keys to understand male and female sexuality.
- Insights on how to share a natural understanding of sexuality with your children.
- A general sense of well-being and fulfilment in life.
- Explore together a loving way to communicate with each other.
- Practical tools for self-regulation and how to deal with overwhelming emotions.
- Dive deeper together - and get to know each other on a different level of intimacy.
- The nurturing retreat days will give you many good insights, experiences and tools to take care of the precious gift of love you both share.
"In a world full of imbalances between the masculine and the feminine, we recognise the great value of this work.
We dedicate our lives to this silent revolution of love, which begins when we start to turn inward - when we start to truly know and love ourselves…"
Max & Jasmin